- Operating Voltage: 10 - 16
- Test Voltage: 14.4
- Output Channel(s): 1
- Continuous Wattage @4ohm: 250
- Continuous Wattage @2ohm: 390
- Continuous Wattage @1ohm: 500
- Dynamic Wattage: 1000
- Max Current Draw (Amps): 50
- RCA Input Voltage Sensitivity: 6 - 2.5
- High-Level Input Voltage Sensitivity: 20 - 1.1
- RCA Input S/N: > 85
- Damping Factor: > 70
- THD: < 0.1%
- Bass Boost: 12dB @ 45Hz
- Frequency Response (Hz): 10 - 250
- Sub-Sonic Filter: 10 - 50
- Low-Pass Filter: 30 - 250
- ZVL Input: No
- Pass Thru Output: No
- Remote Control: Remote Included in Box
- Power Wire Gauge: 4
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 12
- Dimensions (Inches): 7 x 3.8 x 1.69
- Dimensions (MM): 180 x 96 x 43
The REDLINE SA Series amplifiers utilize the latest Class D topology to offer powerful output from an ultra compact chassis. Small space, big power, sizable savings.
The RL-SA500.1 efficiently delivers the power to drive a DD AUDIO loaded enclosure or pair of RL-SW subwoofers. Bandpass crossovers and bass boost capabilities allow precise tuning of the sub stage while the included remote control knob adds the ability to make on the fly adjustments of the subwoofer volume.
With the ability to utilize either RCA Line Level or High Level inputs, the REDLINE SA Series amplifiers provide easy factory integration without the need for a line output converter or aftermarket head unit.
The REDLINE SA Series amplifiers are equipped with set screw power and speaker terminals offer secure and reliable connections usually reserved for higher end amplifiers.
SOLID PERFORMANCE. SIZABLE SAVINGS.