- Operating Voltage: 10 - 16
- Test Voltage: 14.4
- Output Channel(s): 4
- Continuous Wattage @4ohm: 4 x 65 / 2 x 120
- Continuous Wattage @2ohm: 4 x 75
- Dynamic Wattage: 600
- Max Current Draw (Amps): 30
- RCA Input Voltage Sensitivity: 6 - 2.5
- High-Level Input Voltage Sensitivity: 20 - 1.1
- RCA Input S/N: > 85
- Damping Factor: > 70
- THD: < 0.1%
- Frequency Response (Hz): 10 - 30k
- Sub-Sonic Filter: 35 - 250
- Low-Pass Filter: 35 - 250
- ZVL Input: No
- Pass Thru Output: No
- Power Wire Gauge: 4
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 12
- Dimensions (Inches): 7 x 3.8 x 1.69
- Dimensions (MM): 180 x 96 x 43
The REDLINE SA Series amplifiers utilize the latest Class D topology to offer powerful output from an ultra compact chassis. Small space, big power, sizable savings.
The RL-SA300.4 is designed to be a go-to aftermarket upgrade amplifier for driving DD REDLINE Series coaxials and components. For added versatility, the rear channels can be bridged to drive a subwoofer providing a complete audio upgrade from a single amplifier!
With the ability to utilize either RCA Line Level or High Level inputs, the REDLINE SA Series amplifiers provide easy factory integration without the need for a line output converter or aftermarket head unit.
The REDLINE SA Series amplifiers are equipped with set screw power and speaker terminals offer secure and reliable connections usually reserved for higher end amplifiers.
SOLID PERFORMANCE. SIZABLE SAVINGS.